v. Enraged Koala Patch Notes
Roses are red
The dirt on Alpha Tau Aur 5472 IV is blue
This update is a bit late for Valentine’s Day
This update will allow us to add new biomes and make changes to worlds without the possibility of the player losing their world. There will likely be one more world wipe sometime in the future when we finalize the universe layout. This won’t include a character/ship wipe, though, and you can still back up your worlds.
A ton of work has gone into our patching system. After this update, we’ll be able to push content updates as and when they’re completed, rather than waiting for big engine updates to be completed. Updates after this patch will come at a near daily rate.
- Valentine’s Day items including swords, costumes, decorations, bow, etc
- Engine feature, tech can now be granted by armors
- Keybinding reconfiguration, minus the UI (you can reconfigure keys through a config file- check here for a tutorial)
- Server stability fixes for servers with many players
- New death animations
- Engine feature, all objects are now scriptable and interactive
- More Avian weaponry
- Projectile changes
- Dogs can now be captured (lots more pets coming soon)
- A bunch of new items and smaller pieces of content
- New (actually sounds good!) microphone instrument with sounds provided by Smooth McGroove!
- Bug where warping to magma/volcano biomes caused crashing was fixed.
Additional content has been created (new biomes, etc) but will come out just after this patch, as it needs to be adapted to the new content update system.
*Note: We did an oops and missed some of the content updates when we uploaded the patch, so we’ll be putting out another patch a bit later today that includes the missing stuff (the Valentine’s Day items, new microphone sounds, possibly some more).