July 14 – Works in Progress
Today’s been a typically busy Monday so we didn’t get around to making any flashy GIFs, but here are a few highlights of the day’s development:
- I’ve been fixing bugs with flying monster behavior, working with kyren to make some big improvements to the Lua entity queries, and playing around with skill balance for small monsters
- Kyren is continuing her rework and optimization of the tile rendering system
- OmnipotentEntity is updating and improving the status effect and character status system
- Supernorn added some new, more military-styled human armors
- Armagon added more microdungeons to improve underground variety
- GeorgeV is still working on some major progression-related art that I probably shouldn’t spoil
- …lots of other bits that I’m sure I’m forgetting. Good night, everyone!
EDIT: Didn’t see Omni’s post when I wrote this so there’s some overlap, but better two posts than none I suppose!