Patchnotes for v. Indignant Koala 12/11/2013
December 11th, 2013 in Newsposted on
Re-posting, the build is actually live this time! Go update! :)
Changelog for v. Indignant Koala 12/11/2013
There are a whole bunch of improvements to balance here, particularly in the early game.
We aren’t wiping characters or worlds, but if you want to experience the proper balance
you should make a new character/worlds to play it on!
– Nerf the hell out of birds, they no longer attack you at long range, lower damage, don’t follow you forever.
– Monster projectiles across the board better balanced
– Shields better balanced
– Early armors better balanced
– Melee weapons better balanced
– Ores better balanced
– you can now craft lanterns (similar to sixxes’ lantern mod!)
– you can now craft a new back armor to help light caves
– fixed the bubble gun crashing on mouse over
– improve grass ( Suggestion by Dracyoshi)
– You are now invincible on your ship (this requires a new character)
– You need to be hit a lot harder to get knocked back
– some UI updates
– Drills now destroy 3×3 blocks
– nerf fall damage
– You can now turn 10 unrefined wood into coal in the furnace
– New “melting” status effect on lava makes lava super dangerous (watch out)
– Other misc changes
As always, more coming your way soon!