Starbound has been updated with some minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Everyone on Steam should see the update immediately, but those on GOG and Humble may need to wait a little while for the files to update.
Check below for patch notes!
Additions & Changes
- Reduce cost of player station parts
- Show some system information on hovering over stars in the navigation interface
- Show system name on the system screen in the navigation interface
- Properly beam away a player’s mech when a player beams off the world
- Deploying to asteroid fields puts you in a position related to where in the field your ship is
- Allow any number of script panes with no source entity.
- Add player.interact lua binding
- Keep player from starving when in a mech
- Various NPC and Monster behavior fixes
- Fix issue where player ships from other systems would be visible on the navigation screen
- Fix issue where deploying to a party member could result in deploying a mech to their ship
- Improve jarring movement of the sky during flying and warping
- Fix issue where inventory items would count twice in crafting interfaces
- Fix parameters argument for spawnnpc console command
- Fix issue allowing the player to fly the ship before fully repairing it