3rd August Progress

August 4, 2013 in News

Hi there,

So today was another round of bug fixes and technical changes.

A lot of work has gone into getting msvc working nicely with Starbound, which will make it far easier for us to debug and bug fix in the future.

We’ve made sure stack traces are as informative as possible.

We’ve revamped our performance logging / charts to display additional data.

Vsync and triple buffering were made optional in direct 3D mode, improvements were made to D3D error reporting.

A bunch of GUI work was completed. the GUI is nearing 100% completion. Only a couple more things to add.

The tier 1 boss continues to receive new behaviors (as does it’s minions).

Some bug fixes were made to the weather system.

I managed to get hold of some orange sunglasses so I could work outside, now I have a sunburn.